Click the play button to watch the video.
Honey Al Sayed founder of Honey&, LLC is an independent Creative Consultant, producer, and coach promoting the creative and strategic use of media and the arts for socio-economic and political change, cultural dialogue, peacebuilding, and leadership development. At the core of her work, Ms. Al Sayed creates spaces for community building and enabling and managing positive change. She is also a bilingual (English, Arabic) communications professional. Organizations Ms. Al Sayed has worked with include the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, the United States Institute of Peace, the New America Foundation, Spark Media, Purpose, Internews USA, VIVA Creative, Mideast Tunes, and The Laboratory for Global Performance and Politics at Georgetown University SFS, and Radio SouriaLi.
A wide array of USIP experts and practitioners share their insights, reflections and stories from the field.
- Andrew Wilder, Vice President, Asia Programs – Bio
- Rusty Barber, Director of Program Development & Operations at United Sates Institute of Peace – Bio
- Ginny Bouvier, Senior Advisor, Inclusive Peace Processes – Bio
- Lauren Van Metre, Acting Vice President, Applied Research on Conflict – Bio
- Georgia Holmer, Director, CVE, Rule of Law & Peacebuilding – Bio
- Ferdaouis Bagga, Program Specialist, Rule of Law, Justice and Security – Bio
- Khitam Al-Khaykanee, Program Officer, Rule of Law, Justice and Security – Bio
- Hodei Sultan, Program Officer, Center for South and Central Asia – Bio
- Muhammad Fraser-Rahim, Program Officer, Africa Programs – Bio
- Ariana Barth, Senior Program Specialist, Academy for International Conflict Management and Peacebuilding – Bio
- Aubrey Cox, Senior Program Specialist, Academy for International Conflict Management and Peacebuilding – Bio
- Linda Bishai, Director, North Africa Programs – Bio
- Colette Rausch, Associate Vice President – Bio
- Nadia Gerspacher, Director, Security Sector Education, Academy for International Conflict Management and Peacebuilding – Bio
Additional experts include: